Fellow railroad-line.com forums member Thayer and others had a thorough look at my second sketch and out came a very good revision which is going to help me a lot with the actual drawings. Thayer…
- shortened boiler to bring drivers closer together
- stretched smoke box slightly
- raised footplate and everything below it to close gap between driver and leaf springs.
- changed shape of stack flare
- added sill under cab windows
- squished wood siding on cab
- reshaped cab roof bracket
- raised plumbing entry to cab from boiler
- increased width of fwd buffer beam
- changed angle on buffer brace
- squared off fwd corner of tender and rolled side in
- moved trailing truck fwd
Thanks a lot for the support, mate!!