today I looked on the last picture I posted and compared it to the prototype’s photography. I have to say I’m positively unhappy with the cylinders‘ current dimensions. From my point of view they should be scaled down by at least 10%. This would still meet the required cylinder stroke and give the machine an overall better proportion.
Furthermore, I took a closer look at the trunnion (what little could be seen on the photo) and it seems to me that the trunnion’s diameter matches the cylinder’s diameter. So I will give it another shot and redesign the cylinders.
Pictures will follow as soon as I’ve got anything to show.